View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:10 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Originally Posted by 0percentABV View Post
I actually made a small fortune from my old beer goodies on Craigslist. However I still have my beer fridge in the garage. Which I would still like to have for sodas and kids drinks, problem though is that it's adorned with brewery stickers. Seems I constantly come across some sort of beer trinket. For instance right now at work my coaster on my desk is from Ale Asylum. I still got about 10 pint glasses in our kitchen from breweries. Still have a couple T-Shirts that I still look good in, but... you know. I'm telling ya, it was my life. Heck I came close to actually getting a job in the industry but luckily I decided my current job was more worth it. I can only imagine the situation I would have been in if I went down that road.

Thanks for sharing folks. I know I am not alone in my drinking but when it comes to my particular vice (good beer) it's amazing how similar a lot of your stories are to mine.
Yeah all the beer-branded items rings true here. It took me 7 months, but last week I finally took all my old wine glasses, guiness glasses, mixing glasses, etc and gave them to a neighbor. Final step is getting rid of that sign (which looks so nice on that exposed brick wall darn it!)....I appreciate your post because it reminded me about how entertwined drinking was in my life...