View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:07 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
0percentABV

Originally Posted by bigsombrero View Post
...there is still a Dogfish Head beer sign hanging in one of my spare rooms (time to take that down methinks).
I actually made a small fortune from my old beer goodies on Craigslist. However I still have my beer fridge in the garage. Which I would still like to have for sodas and kids drinks, problem though is that it's adorned with brewery stickers. Seems I constantly come across some sort of beer trinket. For instance right now at work my coaster on my desk is from Ale Asylum. I still got about 10 pint glasses in our kitchen from breweries. Still have a couple T-Shirts that I still look good in, but... you know. I'm telling ya, it was my life. Heck I came close to actually getting a job in the industry but luckily I decided my current job was more worth it. I can only imagine the situation I would have been in if I went down that road.

Thanks for sharing folks. I know I am not alone in my drinking but when it comes to my particular vice (good beer) it's amazing how similar a lot of your stories are to mine.