View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:22 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

Originally Posted by Midlifecrisis View Post
I'm
Glad she understands. And what you wrote made me cry. I'm surpieses I came
Across outgoing and funny though!?!?? That does t seem like me.

I knew what I should have said re the Val but yeah what do we clll it here on SR the av or something wa humping for joy. Of course

I do want to get better I want it fixed but I don't want to feel crap anymore. I'm holding to together or my kids but my husband is picking up the pieces. It's nt fiat on him(((. Midnight session with me pulling my own hair out on clumps etc. he's not I destructible. He works with crazies all day at work them comes home to me

Anyway today I took kids to play group. Have kid nod cleaned hahw jois. Now struggling to stay awake. Don't worry kids are absolutely fine.
Hi, I know it feels horrible in the beginning but unfortunately you will feel bad the first few days/weeks of sobriety but it really does get better. The alternative is just to stay drinking/drugging and it gets worse and worse

I really hope you see another doc and get the help you need.You say your kids are absolutely fine. I have a child too and thought I was a fine/normal mum. only since getting sober do I realize I was not the best mum I could have been and my child would definitely not have been fine if I stayed drunk. It doesn't have to be outright abuse or neglect,just not being fully present and otherwise occupied because of drink/drugs is bound to cause a problematic relationship.

I don't know how old your kids are but the oldest ones are probably old enough to know what's going on. It will only get worse and worse,especially mixing drink and benzos. Who knows what could happen. People die from it-your kids will then have no mum. Please please get help, if not for you,for your children's sake.They deserve a sober,clean mum and you deserve that for yourself.