View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:33 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Midlifecrisis

Originally Posted by MyTimeNow View Post
MLC... you're crumbling before our eyes, it is so sad to see. We all care. In the space of a fortnight you have dropped dramatically from a wonderful outgoing funny person to somebody that just isn't making sense and cannot write a coherent sentence.

I did talk to my friend and she appreciates there is nothing else to do "out bush"

You're not fighting this are you? You were pleased your Valium was doubled, green light to go ahead.

Do you want to stop this?

MLC I have no answers other than get help from a different GP. It doesn't sit comfortably with me somebody falling apart in front of me - I hate to think what your family see. As a mother I would NEVER use emotional blackmail, but please think of the future, not the now. For yourself - yeah?
I'm
Glad she understands. And what you wrote made me cry. I'm surpieses I came
Across outgoing and funny though!?!?? That does t seem like me.

I knew what I should have said re the Val but yeah what do we clll it here on SR the av or something wa humping for joy. Of course

I do want to get better I want it fixed but I don't want to feel crap anymore. I'm holding to together or my kids but my husband is picking up the pieces. It's nt fiat on him(((. Midnight session with me pulling my own hair out on clumps etc. he's not I destructible. He works with crazies all day at work them comes home to me

Anyway today I took kids to play group. Have kid nod cleaned hahw jois. Now struggling to stay awake. Don't worry kids are absolutely fine.