Old 02-19-2013, 11:21 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Angstasaurus

I just want to throw this out here:

You're still alive. You still have a family that obviously cares for you. You still have a roof over your head.

If you take away everything else and put aside the roadbumps the recent incident has caused, don't you have everything you really need? There are always those less fortunate, and yes there are even those that would kill to be in your shoes because it's a step up from where they are, as hard as that might be to believe.

Take a moment to take stock of what you have. Inventory is something that everyone does in some form or another in their line of work. You don't know what you need until you have a good idea of what you have.

I can't speak to you about the program because I'm not well initiated enough with it myself.. but I can say that change starts from within. If you want to change the world, all you need to do is change the way you see it. No one here can give you anything you don't already have inside of you. They CAN offer you support and help guide you to the place where you can see that for yourself. There's no turn by turn GPS or roadmaps to lead you to that place. Once you arrive there and look back though, you'll realize it was the journey and not the destination that truly saved you.