Old 11-29-2004, 04:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bottleblonde

Angry Should I turn his "friend" into the police?

I know for a fact that 2 "friends" of my AH have been supplying him with the pills he keep relasping on. I have already told them both that they are not welcome around here anymore and if I find out they are supplying him AT ALL that they would have much bigger problems to deal with.

I want to turn these friends into the police and get them out our/his life, but I also don't want my AH to get caught up in the middle if he happens to be there when that knock on the door arrives.

Has anyone here done this? Should I do it, or do I just let them reap what they sow on their own? I would love nothing better than to see these creeps suffer for continuing to make the pills available to him when they know he's in recovery (or trying to be) and when they SWORE to me they wouldn't do it anymore :yelling

I could actually blow his former employer's company out of the water if I turned in everyone I know who is dealing it. They would be flabbergasted to know what has been going on under their noses and on the job. I don't want to hurt his former bosses, I just want to helop get these people off the streets!

What's your opinion?

Last edited by bottleblonde; 11-29-2004 at 05:24 PM. Reason: bad grammar!