View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 03:06 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Manmust

Originally Posted by Rosiepetal View Post
It doesn't sound like she wants to change so you need to ask yourself if this is the kind of women you wish to spend your future with.
I've been facing it. That's such a hard question to answer. She has so many other great qualities that I love about her(she went off on a rant this morning basically shooting down that I like qualities about her....I was offering a compliment), but am I going to spend my time worrying when she goes out? Right now I'm wondering if she's drinking instead of getting a massage like she claims(but I'm not going to go check up on her). If I plan on staying(waiting for the next catastrophe) I need to learn to detach. And I haven't achieved it yet.

She claims she is under control, but I don't want to think I'm over reacting. But what is it about her drinking and loosing control that bothers me? After reading what I did last night, I know she's not purposefully choosing booze over me.....but it feels like she's not respecting me(nor herself) if she puts herself in harms way.