View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:34 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Gforce23

Originally Posted by Coldfusion View Post
Thanks for being an inspiration!

You're a horse woman! My first wife (deceased) was field master for a fox hunt and had three children who were all equestrian champions. And second wife was a back-country ranger who rode a horse and led a mule into the wilderness (she has a lot of injuries, and no longer rides).

You have a passion for things in life that I am seeking. Music, sports, "kick ass sobriety"--joie de vivre. Thanks again for being an inspiration!
I should say I was a horse woman. I mean, I could still pick it up again at any time, but yeah... Unfortunately I made choices long ago before I had any sense at all that led me away from that life. And now, I could hardly afford horses. If I could find a way to lease or be around them again... boy, I have so many other things on my plate I'm doing... it's a toughy.
I rode a friends feisty Morgan a few years back, and my freind said she couldn't tell at all that I'd spent any time away from riding, so yeah, that was a nice ego boost. I used to have to spend hours working on my seat and legs. Walk, trot, and canter with no stirrups, and even harder, all of the former in 2 point hunt position.

Anyway, yeah--I am definitely looking to capture something with my life, what ever that may be.
I'm not a person who wants to stay on the surface of things. I'm trying to capture something here that's somewhat undefinable, I guess. Or at least, personal.

I want to take a big breath, dive deep through murky waters, and come back up coughing and sputtering with a giant pearl in my hands.