View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:06 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  
MyTimeNow

Originally Posted by jkb View Post
Mtn-
Oh how you sound like me... lol. Last night was thinking that I am thinking too much. That made me think even more. Then I was thinking that not thinking about it I would probably be quick to drink...now that is all AV. I mean really? Why can't I just move forward and do stuff like you said. Oh well, we are sober... that's huge, jkb
Exactly. My AV was telling me I'm now into my serious danger territory, this is where you always give up, if you're not thinking then you're not trying, you're 'bored' that's why you feel so blase about it all... blah blah... the list goes on...

I'm feeling quite rubbish at the moment and I know whatever the kids have is going to hit me later. That has stopped the AV dead in it's tracks at least. Every cloud!

Both kids are asleep here now (almost 5pm) so I'm going to take the time to listen to freshstart's mindfulness meditation link whilst I have the chance. I've decided to listen every morning on my phone before I get out of bed. It's such a revelation to me that I can concentrate on something other than the whirlwind that is my mind!