View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:31 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  
Really4Real
ANewBeginning

Great Job GF!

How's everyone else doing????

Got a discussion class tonight... on traumatic events... ugh... not looking forward to it. I would rather eat whatever they eat on Fear Factor than go to class tonight. I think I need to fess up to the bulimic and cutting tendencies and get some accountability going there.

Got a bit overwhelmed at work yesterday... prayed... took a Klonopin - after 1 hour and it not helping - took a xanax that didn't work either. I just couldn't settle down. Went home and took a shower, ate the roast we had in the crock pot all day and watched tv like a zombie. Still I felt like I should be doing something. I did eat some other things, which of course, I didn't keep down. Control... all about controlling something in my life... that's what the only person I really trust in person that I told said. Because my head seems so out of control sometimes.

I'll talk to my therapist about it tomorrow and my psychiatrist on Monday. I'm wondering if my psychiatrist should be my therapist if he does that sort of thing... or if he's just there to do the medication. It would sure be cheaper. He doesn't smile much though... I think once I saw him smile then once or twice, kind of smile. On Criminal Minds last night, one of the guys said, 'Never trust a person who doesn't smile'. Now why does stupid stuff like that stick with me?????

Ok, gotta go.