View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:17 AM
  # 268 (permalink)  
ArcticSA

Unhappy

DAY 4
I feel strange. One minute I am happy and calm and thinking I feel good. The next minute I am hyper and talkative and just want to shout I FEEL GRRRREEEAT!!!. And the next minute I am snappy and irritated. I guess moodswings are normal...but wow...makes me feel bi-polar!
I just realized I havent had heartburn in 2 1/2 days, so thats awesome as it was a daily occurence when I was drinking.
Last night watching TV with the hub I was kind of dismayed to realize how bored I was. I was just pouting thinking "wow, this is really fricking boring" when anyother night we would be watching Jackass and Stepbrothers and drunkily laughing our butts off chewing Grizzly, then having a deep intense conversation and end the night professing our love and passing out peacefully.
I know, I know, its not all roses but it really kind of saddens me to think it will never be like that again. And yes I know I should be able to do all that without alcohol, but it will stil NOT be the same.
I guess my question is, yes, its great to be liberated from alcohol, BUT it is it normal to grieve it???