View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:35 PM
  # 149 (permalink)  
jennbean

Hi, I'm new to the forums and wanted to pop in here.

I have this weird emotional attitude/feeling thing going on, and I can't really place it. I thought I would ask if anyone else has experienced it. I think it's just what not feeling drunk or worrying about sneaking another drink (I was a sneaky alcoholic). I feel light, not light headed, but just somehow, lighter.

I definitely have more energy it seems. Today I went swimming with my hubby for the first time in a while. For me that was really nice, because he had been out of the house in the morning, so normally I would have been drinking while he was gone and would have seen it as an opportunity to start early. Then when he got home I would have pretended to have my first drink around 2:00ish but already be half drunk. Then I would have just sat on the coach watching TV and drinking. So, for me it was an accomplishment.

I also had some work, studying and family obligations, so it was nice to stay busy and distracted.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share. I really wanted to tell someone who would understand what a big deal this is for me.

I hope to get to know all of you!