Old 01-27-2013, 03:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Shining~Again

Originally Posted by bigsombrero View Post
How can I take any advice from my community seriously when it's all so polluted with ancient superstitions? Aaargh. Frustrated.

I've got to say that you're unique on this one - as in I've not often seen someone who has such a simple view and yet shares nothing that has anything to do with science based explanations. Why you are focusing on posts where the people are asking for help and the you appear upset with their stupidity for not believing religion is a infantile affliction? Seems you should focus wherever it is YOU need help/support. If you think you're some kind of hero/guru who must save these idiotic people, go find the forums where posters are asking for that kind of help.

People here are asking for help, support, experience, listening ears, etc....Over and over you're going to be frustrated if you choose to focus on giving them the message of quit God/faith. Considering that is one of the most personal things in many peoples life, I can't even think of much to compare that to.

The only thing I can even think that may help you, based on MY experience, is if someone is replying to you (like me) when you post for support, experience, shares...and someone keeps treading on your toes, IGNORE feature is handy and very simple.

This is not a faith based community other than certain sections that focus there and many members have strong beliefs, as do I.
Not sure where you're coming from nor why...SR is not where you're disappointment should be. I haven't seen anything in what you've written to even relate to what the OP was asking for.