View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
UnimatrixZero

Four Days and Counting (Poop?)

I have been stalking the sight for a few days, and I feel like I need to say hi. I am very happy that there is a group of people out there who undestand and can support each other.

I know it's not a contest, but suffice it to say, if it was, I would be near the back of the line as far as being a problem goes. For the last few years, I have been drinking about 6 beers a night, sometimes less. I have recently started cutting back, and my initial goal is 2 weeks.

I work two jobs, and am a full time student, I have genetic high blood pressure (which I am taking meds for). I don't sleep more than 6 hours usually (but feel fine) and I usually only eat one meal a day (a big dinner). Because I'm a college student, it's easy to eat a completely awful diet. My big eye opener was a pain in my right side. Since I quit, I have ben trying to avoid red meat, and eat more vegetables.

WARNING: POOP
When I was drinking, everything I ate (dinner) would rocket through my body and out the other end by the next morning. I figured this was normal, but since I stopped, it's still the same. Loose stool constantly, I have just started taking probiotics to try to help. Doc says liver looks good, as does cholesterol. The pain is almost totally gone, but the poop is still awful. Anybody else experience this? How long do you think it would take to go back to normal?