View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:04 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  
ARTEMIS

Its 2:45am....
My dog woke me up barking ....which is so out of the norm it doesn't make me upset with her....it scared me and now I am up. I have a hearing impairment so I really rely on her at night. Of course, being a dog it could be a stray animal she is growling at. Monster squirrel!!!!
We have had a string of burglaries and a group of teenagers decided to shoot windows out of more than 80 cars with their pellet guns.....at 3 or 4 in the morning. The police caught them yesterday but it is so out of the norm for the dog to bark and growl in the middle of the night that I'm unsettled and now up. Hot chocolate anyone?

Today-well yesterday I guess- was a good day. It is still very cold out here but I bundled up like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man and took the dog for a walk at the Golf Course.
I can't remember the movie but there is one where the mother bundles the kid up so much he cant move and then he has to go to the bathroom. Christmas Story maybe? That is what I looked like.

Shelby once again loved the snow and one time came up from rolling in it looking much like Santa Claus. That was truly a laugh out loud moment. She makes dog snow angels.

Then I took my Aunt to lunch and to do errands for her. Great lunch for a cold day- grilled cheese and tomato soup. Perfect.
It was good to get her out of the house. She is still in a lot of pain but she is trying. We had a nice lunch and then I did some grocery shopping, gas getting, medicine pick up, etc. She stayed in the car except for lunch but it did her good to get out.

Not much else going on......I've decided I have to do something exciting today so I have something to write about.

Take care everyone,
Art