View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

hi angel,, whilst i know my own thoughts on this are,, where you find love doesnt matter,, its thats you found it that does,, im a bit nervous here,, i mean, in one sense, i say why cant you indeed fall for anyone in ant circumstance,, this is a tricky one, as u both are there for yr own reasons, and indeed need help, and it may be hard to separate the "desire" from the loneliness ting, that u already mentioned,, so, you are aware that this could be tricky.
it could seriously wreck both of yr chances of recovery, or,, it could be amazing, and he is THE one,, who knows!!
gee , not much advice eh? lol,, but its a dble prob this,,, cos i do beleive that if u find it,, grab it,, have fun, y not??? but this is a different situation,, especially as he is more unstable than u at the mo,, and it could be a hindrence for u ,, and my darlin,, seems u dont need it right now in yr life,, so,,, if u can keep it fun,, then go for it,, but im not sure i could ,, i do know others that have tho,,, so im not much good here am i ? lols xxx
i think u just need to weigh up the pros and cons of this ,, and follow yr heart,, but listen to yr head v v v much,,, good luck my dear,, keep in touch,, and sorry bout yr friend,, thoughts are wiv u hunny,,
lv cleo xxxxxxxxxxx
ps,, im crap at this xx lol xxx