Old 01-25-2013, 05:29 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
Pamel

Originally Posted by AlisonW View Post
Weasel - osso buco - yum!!!

Count me in for a sober weekend. Today is my birthday and I'm going out for dinner tonight with my husband. Looking forward to actually remembering the evening and not having it end in an argument because I drank too much, and not waking up hungover tomorrow and ruining the rest of the weekend feeling lousy. Plus I noticed he left a receipt from a bakery on the counter the other day, so I know he's going to surprise me with something delicious for dessert!

Lilly, I notice at least with some of my friends, we'd go out for drinks because no one put any effort into trying to think of something else to do. Do you think they'd be open to another idea - if you said hey let's go bowling/to a museum/shopping/out for ice cream, or anything else you might enjoy doing with them? Sometimes "let's go out for drinks" is just comfortable but if you suggest something else they might be up for a different activity?
Alison, does this mean this will be your first weekend too? I would LOVE to have a companion.....