View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:58 AM
  # 351 (permalink)  
Dorris

Hope your feeling better soon Dee take care x

Bounced, stay strong you will get through these bad couple of days mine started Friday and only today do I feel a little better more postive and back on track. Like you I feel as though I have wasted the last 3 wks sat round feeling sorry for myself (I work from home and have not been keeping on top of things) so I thank you for pointing out the fact we need this time to adjust and we will have many sober months in order to catch up.

Welcome Serenityforme and well done on getting through your first week.

I am feeling a little better today, glad to see the last four days of hell are behind me. This morning I jumped straight into the shower, done my hair and make up and painted my nails lol I feel better but I'm not going anywhere, more snow, another day the schools are closed and I really need to get on with some revision for an exam I have in 3 wks for which I have not even learnt the topic due to missing pretty much the last 3 months of college due to drinking.

As much as I can't be bothered with college I must not give up, it's only another 4/5 months to get through and then I can graduate and it will all be worth the struggle.

Hope you all have a good day xxx