View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:41 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
zjw

What ends up happening is I have a hangover, then in a day or two when I feel better, I drink again,
In a day or 2? For me it was generally by noon the next day i was getting thirsty again heck lotta times at 8am i new if i had a few to take the edge off i'd be ok. My point is if you keep drinking you run the risk of it not being a day or 2 for much longer.

I'm afraid to share my admission of alcoholism with even my couple of best friends and parents. The word scares me. I am going to use that word to describe myself when I talk to my husband later on when he gets home from work, though, and I tell him about my plans to stop drinking.
I'm over a year sober and still havent told most people dont feel bad about it. Its your problem to solve no one elses best to work through it as best ya can without spreading the word persay unless your going to get some real support.

Its a horrible cycle that you have to break. And sadly if you slip up you runt he risk of the cycle starting up all over again! And its really not much of a risk but more of a garantee remember your powerless over alcohol.

It was so hard for me to break the cycle that i'm terrified to pick up again I do not wanna go through that again!.

Another thing about telling others I got a tattoo about it and was told by many oh thats stupid blah blah. I figure hey thats there opinion but the tattoo was never for them it was for me. I cant expect htem to ever understand.