View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:58 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

thank you guys so much,, i really need you tonite,, like never before,, i had a plan,, i stuck to it,, i did oh so well,, then ,,boom, wtf, i just dunno wot happened today???
i was fine till like 7pm,, then ,, yep , i went to the shop to get bread and milk and stuff,, and just grabbed a bot of brandy,, a lil one,, but i stood there for like 5 mins, seemed longer, , and i never go down that aisle,, i just grabbed it and thought , , **** it,, im so bored,
i now feel bad, cos i sound like such a ****** hypocrite,, i hate it,,
i really was doing so well,, never had any probs,, and now im crying like a big freckin babby,,, i guess some may say,, "too cocky",, or whatever,, and they are right,, but im so darn angry,, im coming up to my 3 month mark ,,, and now ive blown it,, i dont wanna start at bloody day one again,, its too hard,,, can i just get over this and carry on??
or do i have to go back to day one???
aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh guys im sorry,, i just had no one to talk to bout this,, i guess, in my own head i was saying to myself the other day,, "im only here to make a gigle"? ,, i dont ever cry or get sad, or share xx well a lesson learnt here ok,,
i will stop being so darn positive,, and so silly,, im sorry guys i really am.
darn it x lv cleo xxxxxxxxxxxx
just darn it x