View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

Angry im a total idiot

hi guys,, im so used to coming on here and being positive,, i am in general,, i try so hard to make people happy and smile,, even if i do not know you in person, i feel like i am your friend, i like to make you giggle too.
yet i am a failure,, tonight,, i pondered, over earlier reading lots of posts,, answering some,, not much help,, but also ,, i was v v happy,,,and my silly snowlady too,, lol,,hehehe
i have drank,, i was stupid ,, and i had some brandy,
its not even my demon drink,, i only had it v v rarely in a hot toddy,, but tonight ,, i had it neat , i hid it from my hubby,,, and i feel like shitex
im not drunk,, i know that,, ive had only enough to recognise that im not myself,, and that i am so v v v v ashamed.
i have left my hubby downstairs to watch his football,, to come to bed to write this and im crying,, i feel so bad,, ,,
i dont even know why i did it xx oh gee im an idiot,, ive been doing so v v v good,, nearly hittin my 3 month mark ,, yet i am a feckin hypocrite really,, i am a ****.
sorry to go on,, sorry to swear , sorry i let you down sr,, sorry i let my family and me down ,, oh gee ,, oh gee ,,,
help??????
lv and big hugs as normal xx cleo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bugga it xxx

Last edited by Cleopatra1; 01-19-2013 at 02:43 PM. Reason: spelling