View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:57 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
mely86

Dear Misoberbio,

I think what you wrote is really good. Thanks, I feel braver. I'm a girl and had a relationship with a cocaine addict. To begin with everything seemed normal...we were in love and I could not see any problem...but soon the dream became a nightmare and I thought I was the one to be wrong. He was really good in making me feel that way... He would find 1000 faults even the smallest ones... To his eyes I was untidy, I was dirty, I did not wear nice clothes, I was not funny with his friends, I was not a WOMAN...how stupid I was trying to understand why he could not see the real me, the sweet girl who loved to prepare him food, who loved to comfort him in his deep lows, who truly took care of him...he just spat on my soul, was always so unsatisfied with all around him...always complaining...i thought he would have changed with my love still the voice within me would say to go away that he won't change but i was not listening...i don't know why I kept staying there waiting for him to see the WOMan he could not see. I believe I was loosing myself...and I was...the fact is that I met him in the wrongest time of my life when i badly needed someone...unfortunately I met him the bad man behind blu eyes, the villain behind the white knight. When you don't know that world you are f...ed. I'm happy I came across this website. It is a kind of therapy I also want to write cos this helps me to feel better.It's amazing to see how many women have had this nightmare and it's amazing to see that so many have the strenght to say "enough" like you did. I also feel braver now. Thanks.....