Thread: Alcohol pushers
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:10 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
lillyknitting
lillyknitting

Originally Posted by bloss View Post
Alcohol is very pervasive in our society. The grocery store, next to the milk, what's that all about? I guess we who have decided on sobriety, just have to accept it is everywhere. I no longer worry about if alcohol will be around, I know it will. I choose not to drink it, some can without problems, not me. There are other beverages and I am finding ways to deal with the feelings alcohol used to mask. Alcohol isn't going anywhere, and I'm not about to take even one little sip, no matter how many commercials feature it.
They even sell it in garages over here.!!! Can you make that one out. What about encouraging peeps to dd?? The world has truly gone mad, in England it feels the country is sodden with booze, and on every advert, every show people are depicted drinking wine. If you look at old sitcoms, say from the 70s you don't see it, so it's obviously got much much worse over the decades. It's a huge money making conglomerate and they don't care who gets sick, just sell the stuff big time.