View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:28 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ilovemysonjj

Originally Posted by Softball27 View Post
My mom so far has been fine with it. I hate it, I really wish my daughter would just stay with us and get help, everything would be so much easier if she would just get help. I just hate this whole situation and of course I blame myself too for things I did or did not do in her teen years, maybe that would have made a difference in who she is today. She has so much potential and she is just throwing it all away. I love her so much and just want her back. The old her, before the drugs took over.
I understand how you feel softball. I too would cut a limb off if I thought it could help my son. bottom line no matter how hard it is to face, is that your daughter will not quit if she is not ready. We want to protect them from the addiction and the consequences, but we are unable and not in control of any outcomes. I would definitely let your Mom know what she is getting into. If your daughter has resorted to stealing to support her habit, PLEASE get your Moms valuables into a safetly deposit box.
I will pray for your sanity and please keep reading and posting, we are all here for you
Hugs
TT