View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:22 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Bimm
Resident Curmudgeon

Originally Posted by Marine28 View Post
Can't remember if I ever told the story about walking in and sitting down at what I thought was an AA meeting at home and it was a bible chorus group picking out songs to sing. Hey, all the big books looked the same. :-).
Funny!

Tres- Hope the spousal unit continues to behave. It is nice to do stuff as a family besides drink.

I have the Kasserole Klub next weekend and the group decided to try a new format. Instead of essentially being a pitch-in type event, it was decided that the host will provide all the courses, excluding beverages. This hopefully will be an improvement, but the group has up to 17 people and that is a lot of people for a dinner party IMO. Plus there are a lot of picky eaters who think they should be catered to. Not at my house, this is what we're having, so shut up and eat it (or not).

Well, off to town to get a new battery for the tractor, some seed for the moochie birds, a haircut and a few groceries. Since we live 12 miles from the nearest settlement, consolidation of errands is a way of life.