View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Cyndy40

She is a person that has to try and control everything going on in the house. We don't go out anywhere, we do not do any entertaining with friends, we have very few friends. She has a really good friend she talks with all the time I really don't have anyone and when I do have a close friend she always finds something wrong with them. I have actually watched her disengage her relationship with some of her family members and she does not have the best relationship with her kids. They do not come to visit us at all we have to go their houses if we want to see them. I find sometimes things are just not the way she tells me at all, she has said things to me that I have to double take on and I have approached people on some of what she ghastly said to me and they tell me that it is not the way she has told me. I just don't think this is an issue with me I think it's her and it has been for a bit. Don't get me wrong I am taking responsibility for my issues. This problem with her has been there for years.