View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cyndy40

Tired of explaining

I feel very lucky to have my partner. I am just tired if explaining myself, every time I go somewhere without our her I come home to her all upset every time. She bought tickets to a show for us at Christmas. It turned out that she could not go I went with my daughter. I called my partner after the show hoping to tell her what a good time we had. Only I get home from the show just to hear cow she feels she is being taken advantage of, may I just say this is not the first time. I am working really hard to stay sober right now it's only been about 3 weeks and let me say I feel like going out to have a drink right now the only thing stopping me is my daughter is using my car. My partner tells me that I only called her once and I did not leave a message she knows I very rarely leave messages. She also knew I was going to see a friend that I have not seen in awhile at this show tonight so after the show we went to have coffee. I came home right after that. So, how did I take advantage of her tonight, she made me feel like **** just because she was unable to go. I just don't understand at all what I did. This is not the first time this has happened I get something like this almost every week. I am tired of trying to explain myself when I am doing nothing wrong. Anyone one have any ideas as to how to handle this situation I am starting to feel like she wants complete control on what I am doing all the time.