Thread: Alone
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:26 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
iamthird

There are many support groups available to me and it is my intention to use them. I dont start until this coming Wed when they will meet with me. But unfortunately theres no cancer with dealing with a narcissitic separated AH.

As i knew it would the cycle has turned! AH has been being nice past 2 days and then all of a sudden shuts it off. Then the emotional abuse starts...he says if im too ill he will pick up our 4 year old and do some logistics like paying bills or fixing things around my house but he doesnt care about anything else. He literally was being vulnerable a few nights ago expressing how scared he is for me, himself and the children and now he doesnt care?

This feels so cruel! I wonder why God would make me go through all of this at once. I put a positive front up to the people around me but I am tired!!! I want to be able to collapse into tears after battling insurance companies, referrals, authorizations, raising a teenager but I cant because im doing it alone. I have no one to comfort me. He literally told me today that he doesnt care and my cancer is not his problem! I know the biggest fight is mental and im so scared that his abuse will keep me down...

How can someone be so cruel?