Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MyOnlySon

Unhappy Now what?

my son just turned 18. He still lives at home and is enrolled in an online program to finish his high school diploma. He is a bright, outgoing, good looking and loving, young man. He got involved with the wrong group of friends his freshman year of high school and since then, he has been so up and down. Even though we no longer live near them, he still continues to continue his bad habit!! I have continuously caught him smoking weed! I know when he does, even by talking to him on the phone. Before turning 18, I have done everything from grounding him to scheduling an appointment with a rehabilitation facility. When we talk about it, he says he knows and he's not addicted and that he is done and is gonna get it together. Well, now he is 18! I caught him yesterday, while he was suppose to be watching my boyfriends 8 year old! I feel so hurt, so angry, and so lost! What are my options? What do I do? I don't even trust my own son, my baby, in my house alone!! I won't give up and I won't kick him out! I just have to figure this out!!!