Old 01-10-2013, 03:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sharkbait

It really is amazing the lengths an A will go to some times

Hi again.
Just wanted to share this funny little example of how far they can go to try to weasel a way back in.

My XAW of almost 2 month, who i have not contacted nor responded to her text messages for the past month has now decided that I am a missing person that may have done something to hurt myself.

This has included trying to start a facebook campaign saying I am a missing person and going to the police to file a missing persons report and contacting my friends asking if i am ok.

at first I was tempted to reply back to her when she told me this just to say "I'm OK".

but then I stopped and thought about it all logically. She goes to file missing person report with the police. gives them my number and calls. I ignore get voice mail call back and say to the cops yeah I'm ok. --worst case.

best case realise the cops have intelligence and will hear her story and tell her that in all likelyhood he is fine and just doesnt want you.

Either way i have nothing to worry about. I did find it funny just how far they will go in trying to manipulate the situation and play the victim.