View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
PaperDolls
Its_me_jen

She hasn't been so unbelievable to ask to move in .... yet. She knows it's not possible. We barely have enough room for us.

You saying that reminds me, a little while back she called to say they we're all coming up for a visit (I have no idea where she got that money from!). I was a bit surprised and said, oh, when are you thinking of coming. She proceeded to give me specific dates and said something about staying with us. (There are three of us in a small one bedroom apartment). I told her we would love to see her but don't have the room for all of them to say. Her response .... "Well, where are we going to stay?" Apparently I needed to solve that problem for her. Of course, that didn't happen, me solving the problem or her visiting.

It amazes me that she thinks we will believe her lies. They're the worst lies I've ever heard. She can't even keep them straight to the point of telling me one thing and her dad another. Of course, I call her on all her BS .... she quickly changes the subject.

Actually, some of her lies are quite insulting. I've asked her several times if she thinks I'm stupid. She does that fast-talking, non-sense stuff. Words without meaning ..... I've got her number!

I think one reason we haven't seen her yet is that we're dreading it and putting it off. I feel horrible for her dad. He is literally sick over it.