View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:48 PM
  # 172 (permalink)  
Grace2

01.15 Monday

Hi Monday F'undies

I've been to bed and now I'm up again, I slept in late this morning (well yesterday morning now) and now I'm paying the price.
Didn't get chance to pop in Sunday as I was doing other things with my husband, he was off and we went for a look round Ikea, it was so packed and so hot in there and all we bought was a new smoke alarm, 2 packs of batteries and some plastic food containers for our packed lunches.
My step-son and his g.friend called round this afternoon with our Christmas presents as we didn't get to see them at Christmas. Oh and guess what they bought, some aftershave stuff for my husband, plus a bottle of spiced rum and some bath oils for me and a bottle of red wine!! ARghhh, then his son said to me, 'Dad told me you've stopped drinking, but it's there if you change your mind!! THEN, my husband opened the bottle of rum and passed it round for us all to smell!!! I had to say I needed to check on something in the oven and leave the room. The wine will be re-gifted tomorrow!!
On a happier note we've booked a little break from 14th to 18th of Feb, so that's something to look forward to.

Glad to hear that TTBABP. My Dad doesn't live with us TT, he lives with my Mum, but they only live at the back of us, 5 mins walking, 2 mins in the car. Yes it's hard, but my parents have been good to me and now it's my turn to do my best for them and that's what I'll try to do.

Glad you had a good day B.F, you are so lucky to be near a beach, I would love that and it's great how your passion for music has returned, it just shows how much we have missed out on by drinking the hours away!

Bloss, you've been very productive, that's another bonus to being sober. I hope Blossom is well.

Dear Tanja, I'm glad you liked my post and it's true, it doesn't take much to make me happy, I'm not in the least bit materialistic, as long as the bills are paid, there is food on the table and I have the love of my family, what more could I ask for?
I hope you had a good Sunday and I hope that bad boy is behaving himself.xx

WWG, so do I and I like going to bed sober too!

Midnight, Merry Christmas to you and I hope you have a really good one, you deserve it. Thank you for your support, it's much appreciated.

Nicky, I hope your brother's okay and has a safe journey home. Let the healthy eating plan begin, tiny waistlines here we come ( I wish). Bet you don't feel like going back to work!

TT, I've shortened it because I have to keep going back to see if I've written the letters in the right order, lol. You've just reminded me, thanks, that I need to make an appointment to see the Dentist, I've broke a piece off one of my back teeth. I hope your tooth ache and back ache subsides. Poor you, you have my sympathy.

F.P how lovely to see you and your wonderful poster and thank you for telling us about Nicky's amazing awe inspiring 10 months of sobriety.
Please pop in more often, we missed you. xx

See you all tomorrow, I mean today

Night night, sleep well