View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:36 AM
  # 416 (permalink)  
Lunetta

Originally Posted by 9yearsgone View Post

Does anyone else log on here without their spouses knowing?
9yearsgone - I log on here without anyone knowing, even my husband. He would be fully supportive but I am not ready to tell him...trying to take it one day at a time.

Reeny - Thank you for your support!

Unhappyhour - Great job not drinking during the toast! I had such anxiety when they were pouring the champagne like I was going to draw all of this attention by passing my drink off, but it turned out that no one could have cared less. I was offered wine at dinner too but I had to drive 4 hours home at night which was a great excuse, but I'm beginning to think it wouldn't have been a big deal to refuse even if I wasn't driving.

Today is the beginning of Day 6 for me, I can't remember the last time I did not drink or take a painkiller for even more than 2 or 3 days straight in at least the last 3 years. After a long travel day yesterday and also finding out a great Uncle passed away, I somewhat want to take it easy today, but since I'm not hungover I have all of this energy and thoughts of things I can do so I may go out into the world and get some things done! I hope everyone is having a good day today!