View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:24 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  
tanja

Good Morning Undies,

Kevah - How wonderful that you were able to enjoy your friend's one celebration. You are sounding so positive and grateful in your recovery.

Nicky - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with a random thought of drinking. The way you dealt with it and your assessment of the underlying reasons that may have contributed to it are inspiring. I haven't had too many cravings lately, but I need never forget that it can strike at any time. It is just so essential for me to realize that it will pass and that life is so much better without booze.

Bloss - I am still working on slowly putting the Christmas decorations away! I am hoping to get a dog walk or two in today, weather permitting. I hope Blossom is doing well.

Grace - I absolutely loved your post! "It doesn't take much to make me happy". That is just so inspirational. It really lifted me.

Boozefree - It sounds like you had a wonderful and full day. I would love to live near a beach where I could go and just listen to the waves and relax. That is wonderful to hear that your passion for music is coming back. Finding your bliss in life is so essential.

It's heartwarming to hear such grattitude and joy from the undies. Wishing everyone a wonderful sunday.