View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:33 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Joe Nerv

Another one of these threads. Not sure if this one came before or after the last one I responded to.

Originally Posted by logo View Post
Drink enough of them and you will get high. Logo
You'd have to drink as much as you would to get high on 7up. Odoulls has .4% alcohol, 7up has .3% to .5%. So you might actually get drunk quicker drinking 7up. You'd have to drink about 30 bottles in less than an hour though, just to catch a little buzz. Not worth it IMO. I checked all my info before posting that. It can all be easily googled. The only reason non alcoholic beers put the alcohol content on their labels, and other beverages don't is because the law requires it due to the fact that they're labeling it non alcoholic.

I drink non alcoholic beers from time to time and have no problem with it. I've had six packs sit in my refridgerator for months. Never had a desire to have more than 1, or 2 tops (which I'm not even sure ever happened). They don't speak to me any more than a ginger ale would.

That's not the case for everyone though. I've heard of many people going out after drinking them. If I were doing it to replace my drinking habit I'd steer way clear. If I ever had a desire to drink more than one, or it messed with my head in any way whatsoever, I'd steer clear. I do it because I like the taste once in a while, and it doesn't kick up any desires at all.

Bottom line is some peole have no problem with it, some people have huge problems with it. Is it worth the gamble?