View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:14 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
25years2long

I get that too.

Originally Posted by Newatthis34 View Post
Please help! I am trembly and my muscles are kind of spasming, it's not painful or anything but with my hypochondria I'm fearing the worst and have worked myself up to thinking I have MS. Also when I walk I feel spacey and a bit unbalanced. Also aching joints.

Anyone else have these symptoms when coming out of a binge?? I'm losing it here

Pretty much every time I go beyond my usual 3 to 4 day pattern of drinking. Today is day 3 for me, so I'm beginning to get temors and some twitching muscles. I'll probably begin having muscle spasms and insomnia starting tonight too. Usually by day 6 or 7 I'm alright though, physically.

But it's different for everyone and depends a lot on your drinking patterns among other factors.

Unfortunately, I know the quiting unpleasantries all too well... I guess you can say that I'm a bit of an expert at quitting since I've done it about a thousand times... Sorry, bad joke....

Hang in there, friend. I'm in the same boat right now. But we can do this!!! Quit for good, I mean.

I haven't been on this site very long, but have already found some very good advice and support. It helps!