View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:33 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
PohsFriend

Lol, I've been getting knocked out a bunch for spinal injections ..lwhen they start the propafol i make it to "hey you aren't a cardiologist are yooooooooo........ Zzzzzzzzz" the stuff starts hitting my bloodstream around cardiologist so I'm the reverse - blood like spring water.

My bigger problem is waking up, I have about a three minute windo where I evidently have no filter AT ALL nor any recollection later but I hear it's pretty funny. I allegedly proposition nurses and such. Last time the first thing I remember was three ladies standing over me giggling and blushing and one of them saying "ok tiger, we better get your wife in here or we might just take you up on that". I cringe to think....

Laughs aside... That feeling of the pain going away and the dopamine release is scary, I hate medication and when I realized my pain is less than before surgery yet I was anxious to fill another scrip? Crap - that's Seduction. I burned the scrips I had filed away for just in case, I have no desire to see what OxyContin would do.