Thread: So.. What now.
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:36 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Kc636

thank you all for your words of wisdom and support and forewarning. its a few months in, and its been one hell of a ride. he came back home and we had a serious discussion, and i chose to stay. unfortunately our relationship just seemed to crumble. he'd been acting sketchy and going out until 4 in the morning, but gave the excuse that he was with his sponsor and was going to nar-anon meetings. as of this morning, its come to light that he was only clean for 3 weeks, before relapsing with heroine, and moving on to use cocaine and pills. on top of that he was selling them as well. it feels like lie after lie, i know i should have left, and i did... for about 30 minutes.. and i came wallowing back. i dont know if its true love or obsession that makes me want to be there.. but ive started to see a therapist and after letting his parents know about the situation, he is more than likely going to be sent away to rehab for awhile. i will use that time to work on myself.. and whether he comes back in a few months or a year, ill leave what happens with our relationship to that time. thank you for being so supportive during the hands down, most difficult point in my life