Thread: Worst
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:05 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
TrixMixer

Originally Posted by spacestation View Post
It was more of a "i have securiy right outside that door" Now what is the problem...And "you need to stop seeing me" and her Dr boss accusing me of assaulting her, Like not! Never happened. Never Happened, insenced at the accusation.

I guess the strong attitude of wanting her was enough to provoke that response. But I did and she dressed like a tease.

You know what thats it, she was teasing me and I was in a state of mental decline. As a guy I could stand more punnishment like this, but at this time well then I could stand more of it, Geez, I'm a guy and how can a slutty therepast be at all helpfull.

She was gone from the office shortly after.

Have to get this off my chest, sorry

Hi Spacestation,

So she was the Angel God sent you, and now she is a ****??

If you would please re-read those 2 posts and see if you see anything strange about that kind of thinking??

I think you will, and I think alcoholism is your way of self medicating a bigger problem......perhaps. IMOO

PLEASE see a MALE Psychiatrist or Psychologist that can prescribe meds. I believe you have needs for medication and you need to talk to someone one on one (male) in order to release what seems to be an enormous amount of guilt--for what I don't know, but the female therapist thing is concerning!

.....but that's just me and I am not a doctor, but believe that is who you need , Immediately. Please!!!!

Whatever you decide---there is hope, your just past finding it yourself.
TrixMixer