Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Silva

Hi

Ive signed up for SR today but i first have to admit to being a lurker throughout most of December, you guys on this site helped me to go from a nightly 2 bottles of red or more in November too drinking halve the nights in December. That is a major achievement for me as ive been an alcoholic and pretty much nightly drinker for 15 years. A functioning alcoholic that managed to hold down full time work for the last ten of those years but never excelled at any job, now i find myself out of work over Xmas and a new drive to sort out my biggest problem.

So i drink 3 bottles off red wine on new years but throughout the night i was thinking to myself... this just isn't fun anymore, and it really hasn't been for a long time now, i've had enough.

So day 3 for me, going cold turkey from a night of 3 bottle of red wine has been difficult but allot of vit B complex, kudzu, healthy eating, water and im through the worst, another day feeling a little less crap, a little more energetic and more reading of peoples lives and informative threads.

Keep it up, great site

(took me about about 20mins too type, brain fog heh)