Old 11-18-2004, 07:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Prophet3276

Thanks Gelfing, I'm learning to come to that realization all the more, even though i will admit i've told her to read the blue book and she tells me she has it by her bedside. I forgot to mention to you guys i'm not just autistic, but i am also epileptic with partial complex seizures and some grand mals, i'm on anti-convulsant medicine to stop them. So therefore i can't drive unless someone can drive me to a meeting :/. Otherwise i will stick with the discussion boards as avidly as possible. I've had my epilepsy since birth and didn't know about it until i was 8 months old which was when i had my first seizure. I also have depression/anxiety disorder and am on anti-depressants for that as well. So i'm a very medically diagnosed aspie . I have other male medical issues which seem to be popping up left and right but i'll leave that on the side. So i have my share of problems, stately put. I will do what i can to support her, it's hard to just be supportive because i always wish for her to do the right thing you know what i mean? I found a cool song on one of my video games, the video game was 1080 Avalanche and the band was Seether and the song is called "Fine Again." I thought it was a great song related to my ex's drinking problem that i played it for her over my cell phone and put the cell up to the tv and she told me she was calling out my name probably 20 times,lmao. I love her so much, i hope to hear from you soon,good luck in all you do.

Signed,
Greg