View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:10 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Grace2

Back again, a few of us must have been posting at the same time again before, maybe.

Hi Napster and a massive welcome to the 'Undies' as we call ourselves. We have a great bunch of people here and you'll get lots of support, we talk about all sorts as well as our drinking problems. Well done on day 32. that is huge.It's lovely to open the blinds in a morning and notice the beautiful colours of the world, unfortunately its still dark yet when I get up, so I have that pleasure to look forward to. It does get easier with time and the urges lessen and become weaker, so stick with it, it will be worth it. Sorry to hear the bad news about your poor Staffy, my brother has two staffy's are they are so lovely. It will be heartbreaking but at the end of the day, you have to do what is best for her and doing that makes you a good parent, you've done your best by her and gave her a good caring home. Treasure the good memories.

Nicky, I hope your headache lifts, it's a horrible feeling.
It sounds like you've got a fun day planned for tomorrow with the extreme go carting, she should enjoy that. Don't work too hard today.

Yes Midnight, shame I have to work, I really want to be here, not!