View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:14 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Caledonia1

Wed 10am
Warm weclome to you NapsteR. Congratulations on your sober achievment at such a difficult time of year. We've got a great bunch of sober friends here who have been a tremendous support over the festive period.

Midnightblue Bet you feel great after that much needed rest. Enjoy your lazy day and what better way to celebrate your 80 days milestone. Congratulations! I can almost hear the delight in your voice.

Bloss Great to hear you enjoyed your New Year and especially to read your looking forward to the future with optimism, that's fabby! It's been a difficult, mixed emotion time for a lot of us here but proud and delighted to share this sober journey with yourself.

Went to bed last night with a bumper headache which is still throbbing this morning, not unlike the feeling I used to get when I was drinking. Urgh, makes me cringe when I think back. Not going to let it stop me as got lots to do. My daughter whose birthday was on Boxing Day is having a day out tomorrow at the Extreme Karting with all her friends, kinda like a birthday party just a little later. She always misses out on her birthday because it's so close to Christmas. Due to my clear head these days I was able to organise something, so grateful I'm sober now.

Take Care Undies and catch you all later.
x