View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:06 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Grace2

09.50 Wed

Good morning precious Undies

Posting from work where I really enjoy being, honest! I didn't want to get up this morning, I'm really not good on cold, dark mornings.
Day 1 of healthy eating today and I'm going to finish the remaining bit of coffe I have in work and that is it, no more!

Slim, we must have been posting at the same time last night as I didn't see your post. Some good advice there, as usual, for our WWG. You said it as it is!

Morning Nicky, I'm glad Christmas and new year is out of the way now and I can get back to some sort of normality, whatever that may be. When are your girls back in school?

Hi Bloss, that apple cranberry cider sound delicious, I've never tried that. It's wonderful to know that you are facing the new year with optimism, that's a really positive attitude. I hope we all stick close here, it's such a caring group.

Midnight, wow, 80 days is amazing, I can't believe how fast that has gone. That is just so brilliant. Good for you getting some sleep too, you must have needed it.

I'm off now to get a bit of work done but I'm sure I'll be back.

Stay safe and sober Undies
JUST FOR TODAY, I will accept what is. I will face reality. I will correct those things I can correct and accept those I cannot