View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:50 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, Undies! Let 2013 be sober and happy year for you!

My neighbours had merry loud parties and kept we awake till about 7 a.m. And I slept almost till noon,

So, my ten-day-NY-holidays maraphon is just at the beginning, and I have Xmas ahead. I'm planning just a cup of hot chocolate and my gratitude for Xmas. And I'm coming back to regular life tomorrow, why to wait until official holidays are over?

It's astounding how taking alcohol out changes a lot of other things. Like you take out a detonating charge out of the whole system. No alcohol - no urge to eat a lot of unhealthy food - no regrets after - no hangover - no wasting money on booze - no self-pity - etc.

Nicky - glad to hear that you enjoyed the Hogmannay Party, spend a lovely evening and resisted all the 'attacks" of your friends and her new Alcoholic drink. You know, on my first days, when I red posts of other SR members who were writing about great time that had sipping water or juice at parties, I thought "Oh, come on"))) Now I can totally relate to this. Who new!

Tanja - congrats on your pink chip)

WWG - welcome back and congrats on sober NY, sounds like a good start. Keep posting, it really helps.

Midlifecrisis - welcome here!

And my best wishes to all the Undies)