View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:22 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Really4Real
ANewBeginning

NO DRINKS, FF (Imagine smiley faces high -fiving each other)!!

It was funny if someone was watching me last night at the store. I picked up some St. Pauli Girl NA beer and had it in the cart... went a few aisles and thought no, I didn't need it. I could have a nice cold orange seltzer water when I got to the Jeep. Got to the beer aisle put it back and picked up another NA beer, put it in the cart. Took it out and put it back. Put it back in the cart... and back on the shelf and quickly made my getaway Someone would've thought I had a split personality or something (hahaha - yeah, I can laugh, because I used to have several 'personalities').

Anyway LBC -- my hubby and I conked out too.. woke up at 12:02 or something like that. Dang, had sparkling grape juice (like 100% and kosher even) and cheese and crackers... never got to eat them.
But I'm addicted to something else... those really huge Reese's Cups!! They are a 1/2 pound a piece. I can eat two of them! Good thing it's back to running tomorrow.

Now on my hand... doc said I have to go back in a week for them to look at it. The wrist almost all the way around is infected from where I obsessively tried to removed my tattoo. Yeah, going to talk to therapist and psychiatrist about the obsessive thing. Because I'm not doing anything to it now, but I feel the urge. Almost like when I quit drinking. Anyway, I have a script for ointment and then have to wrap gauze strips soaked in anti-bacterial soap around it, then use the roller gauze, then ace bandage. And on two antibiotics.
The potential problem is that the infection will get to my tendons and other things and I could lose my hand. I rebuke that and totally don't receive that news! So, I'm trying to be good.

But yeah, it is so good to be sober and entering a brand new year! Have a happy and blessed new year... may your dreams come true and your lives be fruitful.
Love y'all.