Thread: what do i do?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 03:12 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
LoveMeNow
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by TamaraSchaade View Post
and let me reprase that.. to most people it is obvuois that my kids are my number 1.. i was basically saying that i love him more then anything else in the world besides my children.. didnt no that i had to clarify that.. sorry most people no.. but yes i do take alot of my time and attention away from my kids in order to focus on him and i no thats not right.. but i do feel like he needs someone to be there constantly since he is not making the best choices on his own i feel like i need to be there to push for him to make the right choices
Is playing babysitter, warden or detective what you really want for your life. Many of us have done it, eventually it will make you as sick as him. The lies, the lack of trust, the blame, the insanity will take you right done with him.

The addict doesn't get to be number one because he can't make good choices. It's his life to do as he pleases as is yours. Doesn't a healthy, contributing, honest, trustworthy partner seem so much better???

Speaking from my own experience, I would never ever live with an active again! You couldn't pay me enough!!!!!!!!!