Thread: what do i do?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 02:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TamaraSchaade

what do i do?

ive been in a relationship with my current bf for almost a year now.. jan 1st will be a year.. we have a baby girl due march 9th.. i also have a 6 year old and a 2 year old... he has a pain pill addiction also uses "weed" and alcohol at times.. its one extreme to the next.. ive tried to be there for him and that dont work since he continuously lies to me.. about everything.. even if its not about drug use he still lies about it... ive tried talking to the people that i no care about him.. he has them all convinced im a liar and im crazy.. ive tried chasing his dealers off.. yeah now he just meets them in secret and i feel like there is basically no trust.. everyone tells me he cant help it.. but im at a loss as to if he loved me the way he says he does how could he put me my kids and our unborn baby thru this mess.. ive even tried telling him we can work past anything so long as you are honest about it.. im at the point to where i dont no what to do.. walk away or stay.. i do love him more then anything else in the world.. but if i stay how can i help him.. since everything i have tried has blown up in my face.. ive looked for hotlines to call for support and cant find any.. im not sure where to turn for help for me.. i understand he needs treatment but its taking its toll on me and i really need someone to talk to myself.. and im cut off from everyone i no.. and the ones im not cut off from i dont like talking to this with them about since they judge him and then throw it up in his face and i no that doesnt help..