View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:20 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
lovesunandsnow

Originally Posted by BrokenHeartWife View Post
I hope that those who are in relationships with alcoholic BFs and GFs read this thread. I hope they stop and look around at other healthy relationships and see that normal folks aren't dealing with this crap. They have peaceful llves. They have mutual supporting relationships. They aren't dealing with the daily lies or half-truths or illogical behavior.
Thank you for what your wrote. I'm sitting here crying this am thinking about yes I'm glad deep down that ex-abf is gone but the pain/hurt that has been left really has torn me apart this year. It's not normal to deal with there drinking or lies.

I hate being sad over him but it's just another part of my healing to on with. I've been oaky for a month now but Christmas and being alone with my family in another state and I have to work today has hit me wrong.

Keep staying strong to all you out there and get some peace for yoursef today. That is what I"m working on right now, on my way to walk in the snow with the dog before going to work. Need to reajust my attitude to grateful and not thinking about what I'm really not missing - lies, drinking, running away from me, yelling, that about sums it up! Peace....

Last edited by DesertEyes; 12-25-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote