View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Wascally Wabbit
Power is not having to respond

Please help, so hurt by adult child

My youngest son, his wife and my grand children have been living with me almost a year because he had lost a job, had to move out of apt. Now, he can't get an apt. because of his past criminal record. He's been away from trouble for 4 years, and now has a job, but it doesn't pay much.

To get to the point, the house is a mess every day. I have to pay for these things as you all well know, and I got upset to come home again to find something else broken.

The son got in my face in the most hate filled angry rant and began to tell me that I am the worst mother, that I never cared for them at all and so on.
What scared me was the intense HATRED for me that came out of him.

I have done everything I could ever do for all of them to make sure they're safe and ASKED NOTHING IN RETURN accept to mow the grass and pay the electric bill. I buy all the kids cloths, I buy food, I could go on.

In this fit of hatred spewed at me, I was so devastated that I fell into the sickness and yelled at him to have his stuff out of my home by tomorrow night, if that's really how he felt about me, and take care of his family by himself.

He threatened me that I would never see my grand children ever again.

I am scared. You never know what an angry person will do. He demanded his wife and kids go with him.

I have fear for my grand children. They are the light of my life.

Please help me. I have no one to call.